So, you’ve been living in Toronto, (or any big city), for a while; you’ve moved passed the allure, and have decided to make a break. You’re bound to go through a dramatic shift, so here’s a list of what your first taste of city freedom may feel like. Be prepared.
(Within the first 10 minutes of departure..)
1. You’ll suddenly feel like an inadequate specimen of the human species. (What else is there outside of the city?) "I’m Bored.." begins to seep into your mind.
2. FoMo or ‘Fear Of Missing Out’ syndrome will settle in. Why would I leave the city? Nothing happens anywhere else.
3. As the city noise fades into the background, social angst begins… and so does your obvious addiction to social media, as you scroll through the newsfeed searching for something, anything, to reconnect you to city life in that moment.
(20 minutes outside of the city..)
4. You (finally) begin to accept your fate, theres no turning back now.
5. You set your phone down, and being to calm the inner anxiety. For now.
6. A.D.D. hits you. You can't stop thinking about your phone. Breathe. You got this.
7. You realize ‘being cool’ is all a matter of perception. You can still be an awesome chick.
8. You’ll remember how to communicate without the use of technology- traditional ‘in person’.
9. You’ll be grateful that you’re not using the city transit system.
10. You’ll start to notice the smell of the air. Without pollution.
11. You see how much open space there is around you.
(Beyond, in space and time)
12. You notice that your ego has grown, and your city snobbery.
13. You’ll recognize the defined lines between fair-weather friends and people who actually care about you.
14. You begin to realize that city life is like living in a bubble.
15. You’ll have more time, and less obligatory social pressures.
16. You will make plans, and follow through; to do things in nature like hiking, camping! (the forest will call you).
17. You remember that buildings without cockroaches actually exist.
18. You regain conscious connection with the Earth, and the food you eat.
19. You remember that there is more to life than working to pay your rent.
20. You’ll save money. (how is everything so much cheaper out here?)
21. You feel comfortable leaving your house in track pants. (not sure that's a good thing actually..)
22. You disconnect with the illusion of city life.
23. You (finally) realize you've been desensitized to over-stimulation.
24. Holy crap did you know there are billions of stars out there?!!
25. You can hear your thoughts.
26. You can breathe again.
(your transition is complete).
|Nuit Blanche Toronto, Rainbow Laser! |
Danielle Champagne & Lyn Rose.
Hello, beautiful vegans! I am so happy to announce that I am now part of this amazing crew! Together we will bring you delicious recipes, cooking shows (coming soon!) esoteric concepts, and new paradigm thinking… not to mention stellar artwork, fabulous photography and an engaging online experience. This online world is about to take a dimensional leap into transformation and evolution of the soul.
|funhouse mirrors Danielle Champagne & Lyn Rose |
(James Toth taking the photo).
I'm here because I believe we all have the ability to transform our state of mind and being, and I hope to share, and learn with you about this experience of evolving life. Let's explore different concepts, ranging from quantum physics to spirit journeying, super-foods, to astrology and anything we can find in-between!
|The Queen Photo Shoot, Danielle Champagne & |
photographed by Lyn Rose.
We will take a walk through the open-mind, in search for ever expanding possibilities of this (holographic) universe. We'll take an introspective look at ourselves; and learn to observe our external experiences, with intention to create progressive change in our lives, and begin to understand our emotional body with mindful awareness. Its going to be a journey to the self, through the self.
‘The changing of the season, Autumn is here, this is such a beautiful time of year. Watching the leaves as they blow, reflections of red, orange and gold. The visual reminder of the beauty of change, and growing with the flows.’
See you in the airwaves!
‘The changing of the season, Autumn is here, this is such a beautiful time of year. Watching the leaves as they blow, reflections of red, orange and gold. The visual reminder of the beauty of change, and growing with the flows.’
See you in the airwaves!
Hey, beautiful! I just found this documentary that I thought you might want to watch with me. It's called Fed Up!, and here is the summary of what it's about:
Good morning! I couldn't sleep at all last night after watching this amazing short video. It blew my mind (in a good way), and I couldn't stop thinking about how unbelievably massive the universe is. No really. Try to wrap your mind around it after watching this. Scientists have actually mapped out and animated 8,000 galaxies! There are billions more to go, but this will give you a taste of where we are, and how unimportant the drama in our lives is. Laniakea is the name for our newly discovered home supercluster. It makes problems small instantly.
I have been through a lot of things in my life, and I got through some of the really difficult times by visualizing something a friend told me to years ago; To picture yourself floating up outside your body to look back down at yourself, then float up even higher outside your home, then above your city, your country, your continent, and then hover above the Earth and look down. What happens is something astronauts call "The Overview Effect", which is a term that expresses the pristine awe felt by anyone who gets the privilege of looking back at the Earth from space.
Just think about that when you are having a bad day, and you will instantly feel better. I love you tons, and I'm sending you all my light :)
Good morning! I found this short, inspiring video, and thought you might like it. Jim Carrey has been transformed in the past several years, and if you don't already know, he now goes all over the world giving inspirational talks on consciousness, the soul and how to achieve our dreams by getting past fear.
You can see in his eyes that he has gone through something and come out the other side changed. He's now vegan and an advocate for non-vaccination. I love listening to him, so take a minute to hear his words. If you are receiving this via email just visit the blog to watch the video: beautiful-vegan.com.
Thank you for being YOU!!
Mimi Kirk was voted Sexiest Vegetarian over 5o a couple of years ago... She's looking better than ever, and she credits her vega...
Chocolate pudding that's good for you!? You're going to freak out when I tell you that it takes only 3 minutes to prepare... ...
Hey guys! I finally found a free version of Forks Over Knives (let's hope the link stays up). So without further ado, here it is! ( clic...
Nutrition and Behavior: A World Without Water: No Impact Man: Earthlings: A Cow At My Table: Corporation: Milk: T...
I made this Photoshop image, and then thought to myself, "If mermaids were real, would there be laws against harvesting them for food ...
Ok, so my two week detox is over and I want to tell you some of what the results are so you might go and try this yourself. I wa...
Good morning my lovelies! It's time to whip you into shape with our beautiful-vegan-boot-camp! We're going to focus on 3 really...
VEAGAN MYTH-BUSTER # 1. "Vegans are tree-hugging nuts" There are many reasons people choose the vegan lifestyle, whether it...
This is what I ate for dinner last night. I was feeling kind of down because I wanted something raw and James was frying up some vegan per...
1. Sprouts: Probably the simplest thing to grow inside, and full of nutrients, are sprouts of various plants such as alfalfa, bean...
for all their help with designing / promoting this website.
Beautiful-Vegan Archive 2007 - 2014
- 4 videos: Pink Slime in 70% of Ground Beef? + How hotdogs are made:
- Welcoming Vulnerability :)
- The Toronto Veggie Pride Parade 2013!!
- I Went Fiddle-Head Foraging Today!!
- Why James Toth Loves Wildlife Photography:
- Join Us For A Detox!
- Happy 20th Birthday Josh!:
- We Are Here To Empower Souls, Not To Disempower Them:
- 21 DAYS OF TED! Project Transformation Experiment!!
- Same LOVE Video: Very Powerful
- The Future Of Meat Is VEGAN! Bill Gates Article...
- Lyn's HOT List!
- Plastic In THe Bellies of Birds: A Moving Short Film
- My Promise! I Swear!
- Bring it on Down To VeganVille Justin Timberlake!!
- What if Money Were No Object? A Moving Short Video!
- Amazingly Youthful Raw Vegan 70 yeat Old!!!
- Best Raw Treat! Apples, Cinnamon and Dates!
- Lab-Grown Meat? My Take
- Winter In Toronto, Canada
- Vegan Zombie Video Message From Lyn!
- Documentary: Waste=Food! Very Good
- Documentary: At The Edge of the World: Sea Shepherd Film!!
- Documentary: Know Your Mushrooms!
- Documentary: All things Are Connected!
- Movie Night With Vegan Snacks! Silly Video
- Our New Place! Video
- Drinking Carrot Juice: Short Video
- V-Log #304: Treetop Greetings and Update
- America's FAT Future: Obesity Statistics
- Seeds Of Freedom Documentary
- The Power Of Touch :)
- The Plastic Cow Documentary: Why We Must Stop Using Plastic Bags
- Our John Lewis: Vegan Fitness Trainer for Nobesity!
- Monstrous Resolutions Animation Video
- Human Superiority? Documentary- A Must See!
- A River Of Waste Documentary: The Hazardous Truth About Factory Farms
- Meat The Truth Documentary
- Water Has Memory: New Discoveries
- Follow the Money: Bog Pharma, Meat, Dairy and Junk Food Industries
- Raw Chocolate Truffles!! Best Treat Ever!
- Dear Future...
- Raw Vegan Weight Loss!
- Vegan Kids All Grown Up! Josh isn't my little boy any more
- The Jazzy Vegetarian Cookbook (Vegan) Review
- Beautiful-Vegan Bootcamp! 3 Easy Steps to a Kick-Ass Body!
- This is my Awesome Vegan Sister, Diana!
- This is John Lewis: The Badass Vegan!
- I Might Go Raw For Good!
- Raw For 30 Days (plus) Update!
- Conscious Evolution: We Are Evolving Through Our Actions
- Raw Vegan For 30 Days (Update)
- SUPERNATURAL- The Unseen Powers Of Animals: #1
- Apollo Zero Documentary
- Raw Vegan For 30 Days! (Big Fight!)
- Harvard Declares Milk and Dairy NOT Part of a Healthy Diet!
- Vegan Body Building On The Rise! New York Times Article
- Beautiful-Vegan RAW Challenge For The New Year!
- Happy New Year Everyone!
- Fear Of The Unknown
- Happy Holidays From all of Us Here at Beautiful-Vegan!
- Wicked Chocolate Chip Cookies (not raw, but once in a while...)
- But What About Protein, John?
- Be Completely UNrealistic and Transform Your Life!
- Yoga For The Terrified
- The Truth About The Sheep Industry (Wool/Meat/Skin/Milk)
- V-Log #79,084... Vegan Cheese Review!
- V-Log #6? Vegan Chips Review!
- Article I Wrote to NOW Magazine About Their MEAT ISSUE
- Ungrip (Great Doc About Civil Liberties and Living off The Grid)
- If A Tree Falls (Documentary about the Earth Liber...
- Our Book Promo Video!:
- Making The Connection: An Awesome Documentary Abou...
- V-Log #3: Vegan Chocolate Challenge!
- What's Your Favourite Vegan Food, Beautiful-Vegan ...
- 7 Edible Plants You Can Grow Inside!
- Puppy Mills, Private Breeders and Animal Shelters:...
- Meet The Incredible John Lewis! Raw Vegan Fitness ...
- I've Been Occupying Toronto... Be back soon! xo
- A Part of Something Beautiful:
- Animal Ingredients List:
- How to Find Your Soulmate:
- Photographer, James Toth:
- V-Log #1: LipLabz Vegan Lip Balms, Tints and Gloss...
- A Little About Erin!
- V-Log! Ok Here We Go!
- Hammock Enlightenment: Awesome Short Video!
- V-Log! Yay for Vegan Videos! ;)
- Water: The Great Mystery... An Incredible Document...
- Documentary: The Beautiful Truth: Cancer / Food
- Communing With Nature to Understand Gratitude:
- A Very Inspiring Movie Trailer: Finding Joe :)
- What You Should Know Before Vaccinating Your Child...
- Our favorite Podcasts/On-Line Sites:
- Dr. Alan Rabinowitz: Man Who Suffered with Severe ...
- The Shock Doctrine Documentary with Naomi Klein:
- Be the Queen of Your Thoughts and Actions:
- 73 Year Old Vegan, Mimi Kirk, Looks Awesome!
- Vegucated Movie Trailer! Opening soon:
- Conscious Evolution:
- Becoming Vegan:
- Aromatherapy Chart:
- The Beautiful Truth Documentary: Cancer / Food
- If Mermaids Were Real Would We Eat Them Too?
- Modern Meat Documentary:
- Amusing Vegan Photoshop Images (not for eating, ob...
- Astounding Documentary about the Criminal Cancer B...
- Nike Exposed: An Award-Winning Short Film
- Food Investigations: fake blueberry mystery
- Plastic Packaging Vs Animals
- Raising a vegan kid...
- Toronto Veggie Event- Not to be missed!
- The Vanishing of Bees movie trailer:
- Free Veggie Challenge banner for you!
- Vegan Goddess Pink and her new video:
- Meet Mac Danzig: Vegan UFC Fighter
- Rachel Botsman: The case for collaborative consump...
- Nutrition and Behavior- Learn How Your Food is Aff...
- An incredible and inspiring story of a woman's new...
- Spring Detox Time!
- This is where your plastic ends up: Inside the bel...
- The Dark Side of Chocolate Documentary
- A World Without Water: Amazing and Eye-Opening Doc...
- Watch this Documentary- Amazing:
- spring simple dressing:
- Dr. Neal Barnard- A very good bunch of reasons to ...
- Alkaline body vs. Acidic body
- 1000 Year Old Vegan Poem
- small is better :)
- the power of raw veganism! I will get there one da...
- Our new T-shirt designs!
- Why, Hello There!!
- a penguin with real individual personality: what h...
- I found this blog and thought you all might like i...
- Becoming Myth: Sea Turtles & Asia
- Cow's milk and the problems with it:
- free hugs: we love you :)
- A little about Josh:
- A little bit about James:
- making an earthbag garden wall out of sewn bed she...
- new findings on the intelligence of dolphins:
- Born to be Wild movie trailer- soooo cute!
- Raw Vegan Beauty and Body Building- Interview with...
- Q & A with Dr. T. Colin Campbell
- a little about me :)
- Dr. Will Tuttle on his book The World Peace Diet:
- "Not from concentrate" juice is not fresh juice at...
- Fall is here in Canada, so here are two comfort fo...
- photoshop monster me
- Simply Amazing... Forks over Knives movie trailer:...
- Cattle transport truck overturned near Toronto: We...
- The Primacy of Consciousness: a great talk by the ...
- OMG! Bill Clinton changed to a plant-based diet!
- say cheese my beautiful vegans!
- earthbag dome houses:
- Peter Tyack: The intriguing sound of marine mammal...
- No Money Man- This guy has a degree in economy and...
- Lady Gaga and her Meat Dress...
- Windfall documentary trailer- something to think a...
- Vegan/Vegetarian Athletes and Health:
- Thank you :)
- Vegan/Vegetarian Artists, Poets and Writers
- Celebration in the Faroe Islands: Food or Cruel Am...
- Watch this documentary about building homes and wo...
- Our first newsletter! Click here to check it out :...
- Random Acts of Internet Kindness:
- How smart are crows? Unbelievably so:
- Carl Safina: The oil spill's unseen culprits, vict...
- Letting go of struggle:
- Graham Hill Ted Talk: Why I'm a weekday vegetarian...
- our favourite forest and waterfall:
- Vandana Shiva giving a lecture on Soil, Not Oil at...
- 10 Signs Vegetarianism is Catching On:
- Our Book: Conscious Evolution: Vegan Recipes, Life...
- Killer at Large- obesity documentary trailer:
- what have we done?
- Some great events going on in Toronto this month:
- No-Impact Man trailer: A funny and compelling docu...
- vegan body builder Ryan Marcotte!
- TED Talk: starving blood vessels to cancer cells b...
- The Take- A documentary for you by Avi Lewis and N...
- G20 coming to Toronto and we don't want this to ha...
- A documentary that everyone on the planet must wat...
- Hi guys!
- vegan weigh loss success:
- What the massive ol spill means for ecosystems and...
- What's really food?
- More than 23,000 dolphins a year are slaughtered i...
- E.coli contamination of meat- and sometimes veggie...
- Becel has a vegan margarine, finally.
- Documentaries and Videos:
- To bike or not to bike?
- The Human Experience trailer... wow
- How many animals are slaughtered per second in the...
- Is 'not from concentrate juice' really good for yo...
- Dirt: The trailer:
- Ellen on being vegan- really well done my dear.
- Kiwi-Lime Pudding! Wicked.
- Raspberry Crepes with French Vanilla Cream!
- Raw Vegan Blood Test... Amazing.
- Earthship building in Jamaica, and a couple of oth...
- Watch The Cove documentary here:
- Earth Hour is coming! March 27th so turn off the l...
- Famous Vegan and Vegetarian Body Builders and Athl...
- Kenneth Williams- good short video on being vegan ...
- Philosophy- A Guide to Happiness Documentary
- Write us!
- Wake-Me-Up Fruit Salad with Walnuts, Almonds and a...
- Vanilla French Toast recipe is here!
- Throwing away diabetes by changing what you eat:
- The Engine Diet author Rip Esselstyn speaking on b...
- Schools kill creativity- Why you might consider ho...
- We're finishing up the book! So stay tuned...
- Want to know who else is vegan and vegetarian? You...
- Oprah on factory farming. What are we eating?
- Sweet Mysery documentary about artificial sweetene...
- Blessings: The Tsoknyi Nangchen Nuns of Tibet:
- Living Yoga: The Life and Teachings of Swami Satch...
- Reversing diabetes by going going raw vegan- Can Y...
- Woody Harrelson on Being Vegan:
- A great film about the Jewish take on veganism and...
- Ok... I broke my Master Cleanse fast on day 20 :(
- The Future of Food Documentary- watch it!
- Vegan Makeup and brushes! Afterglow Cosmetics:
- Earthship Home designs:
- Living off the grid- how and why?
- Mind Yoga: Take time out right now. How can we bec...
- Erykah Badu and Common on being vegan life:
- Hunter/meat eater goes vegan: So can you!
- Will you be labled a terrorist for being vegan?
- BREAD!!! Having a really hard time today with the ...
- Kymatica- really good documentary- watch free:
- Three Plants that will change your indoor Air Qual...
- Purrfect Pineapples Cruelty-free Under Things!
- Slowing Down With a Fast:
- Lyn's Spirit Dolls:
- Festive Cranberry Custard and Vegan Neg-Nog Recipi...
- This is what James and Josh do in their spare time...
- Vegan Children:
- Watch The Story of Stuff- good documentary.
- Alicia Silverstone on what happened to her when sh...
- Send a lantern to the Copenhagen Climate Summit to...
- The Money Masters Documentary: I know you might no...
- A Question: Do you know what a vegan is? Pretty fu...
- Joshua Rose as The Bunnyman:
- Watch the documentary Patent For a Pig:
- Watch Big Sugar documentary:
- The Reality We Create:
- Vegan Musicians! You Rock (sorry about the pun):
- Vegan Endurance Athlete: Inspiration:
- Deer in the city of Toronto:
- Happy Thanksgiving to all of you lovely people in ...
- Mass animal sacrifice begins in Hindu festival in ...
- One of my paintings: The Ritual (after)
- Creamy Parsnip soup with Pine Nuts and Sun-Dried T...
- Kombucha Tea
- Off The Grid: Documentary:
- The Cost of a Coke: Documentary:
- You need to see this: I am blown away.
- Food Inc. Documentary:
- Vaccines: 2 Documentaries to watch:
- It is now believed that 51% of the world's human-c...
- Vananda Shiva on Seed Saving- very powerful talk:
- Colloidal Silver Generator: Make it yourself!
- Creatures of Black Forest:
- 6 Degrees of Separation Documentary:
- Fighting the flu naturally:
- Raising kids vegan- Go for it!
- 350 Day of Action for Climate Change- PLEASE get i...
- Joan Jett for Farm Sanctuary:
- Raw Vegan Radio!
- Natural Building Videos and Books:
- Vegan Body Building and Fitness:
- Lost 40bls and became healthy going raw vegan!
- Vegan Athlete Brendan Brazier makes energy bars!
- Happy Thanksgiving Guys! Here are some awesome thi...
- Vegan Mineral Makeup and Brushes:
- Watch Earthlings Documentary:
- A monkey takes care of a human baby- really intere...
- This monkey adopted a kitten! Monkey news:
- Giggling gorillas and orangoutangs! Studies show t...
- Who killed the honey bee? Watch the whole movie:
- A big Happy Birthday to my brother today:
- Happy Birthday Diana!
- Poverty is not an accident: The End of Poverty mov...
- Car-Free Day in Toronto: Still learning the lesson...
- This is something very surprising- a brilliant ide...
- Water Filters That Really Work:
- Need a pik-me up? This will inspire you:
- Vegetarian Food Fair:
- Living Off the Grid in an Earth-Ship House here in...
- Where to start if you are thinking of going vegan:...
- growing your own sprouts!
- Autism and Animals
- To Zoo or not to Zoo:
- Weird hippo pet:
- Not for those who are already vegan:
- Disinfecting Drinking Water with Sunlight
- I had to put this up.
- Fluoride Fluoride Fluoride- Holy Crap.
- Food Inc. Movie:
- John Robins on fear and how it influences us:
- The Business of Cancer:
- Why Vegan?
- Lyn at the BFF (Bicycle Film Festival in Toronto)
- 40 Day Cleanse Fast Results:
- Vegan Myth-Busters!
- Raw Cauliflower Curry with Pine Nuts!
- Come and join us!
- Artificial Sweeteners Cause Weight Gain:
- healing from quadruple bypass operation with a hig...
- For those of you who aren't familiar with this inc...
- I found this raw food speaker and fell in love- sh...
- 5 reasons to go vegan:
- My bike meant freedom to me...
- why vegan? I found this great video you may like:
- healing thyroids naturally with a raw vegan diet- ...
- another raw vegan body builder- very interesting
- Square Foot Show coming up!
- The Lovers
- doll making to occupy my time
- earth days movie trailer
- Crude: movie trailer
- Oh the fun of today... broken arm workshop
- This guy tells us his story of the journey to the ...
- Awesome! 2 First year pre-med students go raw for ...
- How to gain muscle mass on a Raw Vegan diet: Raw V...
- This guy explains very well why raw vegan food is ...
- Claire is our reporter abroad!
- This is how I Feel Today
- Cindy Didn't Really Trust James...
- Free Vegan Recipes That Rock:
- Our Secret Forest
- Vegan in New York
- Water Life movie trailer: Hot Docs Film Festival 2...
- It is estimated that there are more tigers in capt...
- Reporter: A new Hot Docs movie trailer
- Black Wave: A documentary about the greatest envir...
- Take care of yourself and you won't get sick... si...
- A couple of places we've been to in the last few d...
- very quick and to the point meat message:
- why no one but calves should drink cow's milk:
- a cat adopts baby squirrels??
- For those who haven't seen this reunion between a ...
- 2 Week Master Cleanse Detox Talk:
- Squeaks Rose Toth and Josh
- Josh in a battle of the bands!
- 'Home' Movie Trailer- really beautiful and though...
- A word from the late Carl Sagan about our planet:
- Happy Father's Day Cupcakes!! (Vanilla Cranberry, ...
- The End of the Line: movie trailer about the end o...
- The Cove Movie Trailer- You need to see this:
- I'm doing the Master Cleanse right now- Here's a v...
- Farewell my friend
- Blue Gold: World Water Wars- I've never seen anyth...
- Time to let go
- Food Security for Everyone: Real Community
- Guerrilla Vegetable Gardening in the City
- This one will cause some uproar...
- Taking Root: The Vision of Wangari Maathai (traile...
- Happy Birthday James!! Decadent, Triple-Decker, Va...
- I have to show you this! It's one of the most beau...
- A VERY GOOD program I had never seen before:
- Message from the director of The Future Of Food:
- Skip the Meat Commercial
- Joshua Rose, champion of the world.
- Not Milk
- Soy Soy Soy
- Vegetarian or Vegan?... VEGAN!
- Raw Vegan Athlete Video Blogger
- Vegan Body Builder- Kenneth G. Williams
- Basil-Avocado Dip: Awesome.
- This is very well done. Watch it.
- Edward Norton on Plastic Bags Bags Bags
- Time to explore! Let's go!
- Interview from Art Bell with Dr. Neal Barnard, pre...
- Processed People trailer
- Fast Food Nation
- Diet for a New America : Documentary
- Thank You Everyone! You are all making a huge diff...
- Go Raw Now movie trailer:
- Raw Vegetable Soup With Almonds and Sun-dried Toma...
- Squeakers Toth and his brother James
- raw mushroom soup coming up!
- Mad Cowboy Documentary! Very Good.
- Coconut Cornbread in a skillet! So easy!
- Make your own mesh bags! Easy!
- Cancer Inc.
- Mad Cowboy Author (he used to be a cattle rancher ...
- Need to get away from my computer.
- Diet For a Small Planet
- Interesting contest for vegans: win an electric ca...
- Go Green, Eat Less Meat.
- How much plastic is in the ocean you ask?...
- how to make creamy caesar dressing!
- A great book for teaching kids why veganism is imp...
- An Amazing Talk Given by a Medical Doctor about th...
- T. Colin Campbell, PhD, on cancer and animal based...
- The link between dairy consumption and prostate ca...
- Learning to Relax
- Peaceable Kingdom Movie Trailer
- Garbage Island Documentary
- Sprouting Seeds!
- HAPPY EARTH DAY MY FRIENDS!
- Becoming Vegan, The Complete Guide to Adopting a H...
- beautiful vegan Tv..episode 2, How to Open a Cocon...
- Animal Rights Eco Fair
- RAWvolution book
- beautiful vegan tv...episode 1, raw spinach soup!
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding!!!
- Raw Stuffed Red Peppers!
- Raw Vegan Spinach-Avocado Soup with Thyme and Fres...
- Yesterday was good.
- Dominical, Costa Rica
- beautiful-vegan tv!
- Banning organic farming?? Are you kidding?
- Almost Raw Stir-Fry!
- Movie Trailer: The End Of America... An Alarming D...
- Spicy Raw Vegan Carrot Soup!
- Frozen CreamBerry Heaven!
- A creamy (and way better!) alternative to yougurt
- Sweet Cashew Coconut Balls on a Fruit Plate with C...
- Some events that might be of interest if you're in...
- Three things You Can Do Right NOW to Find Love
- Earth: movie trailer
- How to make a vegan breakfast that rocks!
- Hello to Everyone!
- Canada Goose on a Very Small Island
- How to find Jewels
- Here's why worm composting is good for the environ...
- I'm Worm Composting... Finally!
- Earthbag Dome Houses for the World- a movie traile...
- Earthbag Building Book that I love!
- Vandana Shiva, on water security
- Summer in Toronto
- oh, those vegans...
- Mocha Latte Cake!
- Inspiration for the masses: Man On Wire movie trai...
- Matthew Stein, author of When Technology Fails
- the Future of Food Movie Trailer (a must see movie...
- This is josh (obviously before he cut off his drea...
- A vegan who's allergic to soy??
- Huge chocolate corporations like Nestle use slave ...
- Really important water movie trailer:
- How to find love
- Vegan Cranberry Pancakes with Cinnamon
- famous vegans and vegetarians
- Josh growing up vegetarian and then vegan.
- Black Rice & Walnut-Stuffed Squash!
- Putting your money where your mouth is.
- Just putting up a paintings of mine that I did a ...
- How to photograph deer...
- Change is in the Air (wow, I'm full of cliches lat...
- There is snow outside, but not in this photo!
- Trailer for Garbage Warrior
- Building Earthbag Dome Houses is What We All Have ...
- Josh on Lake Superior
- Baby Snapping Turtle
- Funny Little Piglets Playing
- The Shift Movie Trailer- Watch It and Be Inspired!...
- Summer images to make me feel better.
- Vegan Creme Brule! Finally.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Vegan Creme Brule!
- Somewhere Just off of Lake Superior, Ontario
- Pesto Pasta With Leeks and Sun-Dried Tomatoes!
- hiking behind the zoo
- sage of the forest
- Joshua and the tarantula
- my birthday
- Omatepe Island, Nicaragua
- chocolate chili mole!!
- Me at city hall on the night of Nuit Blanche
- Indian Carrot Curry Soup!
- dolled-up sunday morning french toast!
- Voted BEST MAC & CHEESE by Vegan Cheese Review Web...
- Possibly the best double chocolate cupcakes in the...
- This is my Mom-Approved Luxurious and Rich Pumpkin...
- Our marinated shishkebobs on the fire!
- James working his way accross a lake
- James in a sunset at Old Woman Bay
- who was the first person to look at this and think...
- aboard the MS Chi-Cheemaun
- This is my raw vegan curry!!
- James' team on Center Island
- Sitting in the sky
- My Lady
- We borrowed Meg's car for a road trip!
- RAW RAW RAW!
- We've started growing our own food!
- Me on a beach in Ontario
- James loving his life in Canada
- This belongs to everyone.
- Cutting off Joshua's Dreads!
- Joshua cutting off his dreads part 2!
- So we cut his dreads off before he went to school!...
- My feet have escaped the confines of socks and boo...
- Me on a snow top cliff
- Lemon Poppy Seed Love Cake!
- Photographer James Toth
- Passed out after a long day
- Rope walking with a friend in Kensington Market
- roast pear with maple creme brule
- coconut porridge with fresh blueberries!
- Our Spicy Raw Zucchini Soup!
- Lyn and the Frog
- Coconut is an excellent protein!
- To open a coconut
- James on a winter hike
- Vegan / Vegetarian Restaurants and Cafes in Toront...
- February Blaws: Cure
- Vegan Blog Tracker!
- one of my older paintings
- Environmental, Healthe and Karmic reasons to go Ve...
- sweet potato plantain roast
- vegan quotes#6-10
- our coconut fruit salad!
- josh and his skateboard
- Me in Algonquin Park!
- my awesome vegan paté!
- New Year, New Beginning.
- Josh shooting the deadly eggplant weapon
- Lime Garlic Tofu with Mushrooms on Rice
- James by the water
- Self transformation is world transformation
- Our Pesto Pizza!
- David Suzuki's Nature Challenge
- cucumber asparagus salad
- taking a break
- Environmental, Health and Karmic Reasons to go Veg...
- Josh playing music by the fire
- FAMOUS VEGAN/VEGETARIAN QUOTES: 1.
- James and Josh playing
- VEGAN MYTH-BUSTER #10
- Josh and Lyn in a barrel
- rice paper delicacies (glass pillows)
- VEGAN MYTH-BUSTER #8, #9
- vegan on the road
- Josh laughing hysterically before I go under a wat...
- This is raw agave nectar
- James and Lyn in the sun
- our RAW nori rolls
- VEGAN MYTH-BUSTER #6, #7
- Josh and the goat
- little tiny toads are people too
- VEGAN MYTH-BUSTER #5
- Me on my favorite cliff in the world
- VEGAN MYTH-BUSTER #3, #4
- James on a beach in Australia
- this bird was watching me and then landed right on...
- Josh got the whole coconut out of the shell in one...
- me posing while eating my banana-coconut breakfast...
- my lovely James
- our vegan lemon-cranberry scones!
- Vegan Myth-Buster #2
- This is our house
- Albert Einstein
- make your own almond or cashew milk!
- sweet raisin veggie curry that I made!
- Small changes make a huge difference!
- Shop at used clothing stores to support the commun...
- James and Lyn at the fireworks
- Josh in a tree.
- My First Post :)