Ok, these are awesome! (not good for you, but awesome in your mouth). Looking for Wicked Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies? Josh made up this recipe, and every cookie you see in this photo has disappeared... Here's the recipe:
3 cups unbleached flour
2 cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup vegan butter or margarine (regular margarine is not vegan... neither is butter)
1 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup non-dairy milk (rice milk, almond milk etc)
1 1/2 to 2 cups Vegan, fair trade chocolate chips (want to know why fair trade? Watch this documentary about child slave labour in chocolate production) Most Semi Sweet Chocolate is Vegan, but not Fair Trade.
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut (optional)
Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Mix together the dry ingredients,
2. Chop in the vegan butter or margarine into it with a fork,
3. Now add the non-dairy milk and mix until it holds together well
4. Line cookie pans with waxed paper or grease the pans with vegan margarine
5. Make the batter into medium-sized balls and flatten as well as you can
6. Bake for 10 minutes or so depending on differences in ovens. They will still feel soft, but crisp up after you remove them from the pan to cool.
XOXOLyn and Josh